RESOURCES & REPORTS
Project Summaries from the 2015 Healthy Brain Initiative Grantee: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Illinois, Mississippi, Oregon, Puerto Rico
Self-Reported Increased Confusion and Memory Loss and Co-Occurring Conditions Among Adults Aged 60 and Older, by State
AR CA FL HI IA IL LA MD MI NC NE NH NY OK SC TN TX UT WA WI WV
Self-Reported Confusion and Memory Loss Among Adults Aged 60 or Older, by State
ARCA FL GA HI IA IL LA MD MI NC NE NH NY OK SC TN TX UT WA WI WV
- UsAgainstAlzheimer’s has announced the creation of the Center for Brain Health Equity in partnership with prominent national Black and Latino health provider organizations, the latest step in UsA2’s ongoing work to address the disparate impact of Alzheimer’s and related dementias on communities of color and women. The Center is led by UsA2 in collaboration with the National Association of Hispanic Nurses (NAHN), the National Black Nurses Association (NBNA), and Alzheimer’s Los Angeles and made possible by a cooperative agreement with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Healthy Brain Initiative.
- The Alzheimer’s Association is a leader in advancing research care and support for persons affected by dementia.
- The Alzheimer’s Association maintains a State Overview website with links to plans in every state and state-specific data on Alzheimer’s Disease
- The Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) series is prepared by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is the agency’s primary vehicle for scientific publication of timely, reliable, authoritative, accurate, objective, and useful public health information and recommendations.
- The State of Aging and Health in America provides a snapshot of progress in promoting prevention, improving the health and well-being of older adults, and reducing behaviors that contribute to premature death and disability.
- The Alzheimer’s Association maintains a State Overview website with links to plans in every state and state-specific data on Alzheimer’s Disease.
Healthy Brain Roadmap Series: