Welcome to the ELC Employer Network. Bookmark this page to refer to as you begin or continue your journey to coverage of the National DPP lifestyle change program.
Through the ELC Employer Network, NACDD, CDC, State Health Departments, national partners, and employers from across the country are working together to define and build a replicable model for adding the National DPP lifestyle change program as a covered employee benefit. Not sure if you’re part of the Employer Network? Opt In Now!
Check back often for new decision support tools specifically designed for ELC Employer Network participants. You can also join us on LinkedIn, watch recordings of previous events, or learn more in the Educational Resources section below.
Decision Support Tools
- Is it the National DPP? Recognizing Other Names for the National DPP Lifestyle Change Program
- Why Choosing a CDC-Recognized Program Matters
- Key Questions to Ask Your Health Plan
- Calculating Return on Investment Tip Sheet
- National DPP For Employers Fact Sheet
Employer Case Studies
- University of Chicago Medicine Invests in Employee Health Through Diabetes Prevention During COVID-19
- City of Wilmington Elevates Employee Health Through Diabetes Prevention
Employer Network Event Archives
Discover guidance and tools to help make the case for coverage including a budget projection worksheet, readiness assessment, and information about the pathway to coverage.
Discover guidance and tools to help project cost and value of offering the lifestyle change program as a covered benefit, including the DPP Cost Saving Calculator and the Diabetes Prevention Impact Toolkit.