The ACR Advocacy Team is Committed to Rheumatology Professionals
The American College of Rheumatology (ACR) is here for rheumatology professionals so they can be there for their patients. A pillar of that support is our professional advocacy team lobbying state and federal government as well as directly with payers to address the issues that providers and their patients are facing and policies in the pipeline that may impact rheumatology. You can stay up to date on the work of the ACR advocacy team by:
- Reviewing the letters sent to federal policymakers from the ACR so far.
- Keeping up with the highlights in the ACR Advocacy Newsroom.
- Following the ACR DC Office’s Twitter @ACRheumDC.
- Sending a message to your elected officials through the ACR’s Legislation Action Center.
- Making sure the policies that are important to you are reflected in the ACR’s 2023 policy priorities.
- Reading the full 2023 Health Policy Statements issued on behalf of the college.
- Learning about the only federal PAC supporting candidates that support rheumatologists – RheumPAC.
To learn more about how you can support Rheumatology and advance awareness in your community visit www.Rheumatollogy.org.