Webinars and Calls Worth Your Time
DP18-1815 Category A, National Evaluation and Performance Measure Overview
Tuesday, Jan.15, 2019, 3 – 4:00 p.m. ET
Sponsor: CDC Division of Diabetes Translation
Attendees will learn more about the DP18-1815 national evaluation design, updated DP18-1815 performance measure definitions, and key dates and activities. Topics covered include:
- Overview of DP18-1815 Category A National Evaluation Approach
- DP18-1815 updated performance measures definitions
- Important dates and deadlines
Join the webinar at the time and date above and call 1-866-692-4541, Conference ID: 12252081#. For questions about this webinar contact Kimberly D. Farris, email@example.com.
DP18-1815 Category B Recipient Webinar: National Evaluation and Performance Measure Overview
Thursday, Jan.17, 2019, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. ET
Sponsor: CDC Division for Heart Disease and Stroke PreventionThe purpose of this webinar is to engage recipients in the design of the CDC-led National Evaluation for Category B and provide an overview of the updated DP18-1815 Category B performance measure definitions. This webinar will discuss:
- Category B National Evaluation design and timeline
- Recipients’ role in the National Evaluation
- The process of clarifying, updating and revising performance measure definitions based on recipient feedback
- Overview of the performance measures, noting key changes and updates to the definitions
Join at the time and date above and call 1-866-692-4541, Conference ID: 12252081#. The webinar will be recorded and available. For questions about this webinar, contact Marla Vaughan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
From Demonstration to Coverage: Highlights from the Medicaid Coverage for the National Diabetes Prevention Program (National DPP) Demonstration Project (2016 – 2019)
Thursday, Jan.17, 2019, 2:30-4 p.m. ET
Sponsors: NACDD Diabetes Team and CDCRegister here
Please join Maryland and Oregon, CDC, NACDD, and Leavitt Partners to examine key learnings and results from this landmark project and consider how your state can advance Medicaid coverage for the National DPP lifestyle change program.
By participating in this webinar, chronic disease directors, directors of health promotion, and chronic disease program practitioners will be able to:
- Identify evaluation results and key lessons learned from the Medicaid Coverage for the National DPP Demonstration Project.
- Identify the elements of operationalizing this benefit that will need further exploration on a state-by-state basis, such as Medicaid enrolled provider status, network adequacy, and budget considerations.
- Describe ways that Medicaid and public health can work together to promote and operationalize coverage for the National DPP lifestyle change program.