- Prevalence of Arthritis and Arthritis-Attributable Activity Limitation by Urban-Rural County Classification — United States, 2015-Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), May 25, 2017
- Disability MMWR
- Arthritis data in the form of BRFSS prevalence is available for every state and is collected and analyzed by the CDC. Link to the pages.
- State-specific prevalence of no leisure time physical activity among adults with and without doctor-diagnosed arthritis – Dec 2011
- Arthritis Prevalence among Hispanic Subgroups – Feb 2011
- Differences in the Prevalence and Impact of Arthritis Among Racial/Ethnic Groups in the US – May 2010
- Grantee Resources (open to all)
- Increasing Physical Activity Among Adults With Arthritis – ICAA Journal on Active Aging (Nov/Dec 2012)
- Arthritis Foundation Advocacy Priorities Page
The Osteoarthritis (OA) Action Alliance is a national coalition of concerned organizations mobilized by the Arthritis Foundation and the CDC. This coalition is committed to elevating OA as a national health priority and promoting effective policy solutions that aim to address the individual and national toll of OA.