Upon completion of this learning opportunity, the participant should be able to:
- Articulate why building organizational capacity is important to state health agencies
- Define organizational capacity
- Describe administrative evidence-based practices that require capacity building
- Describe the NACDD organizational capacity building tool – State Activation and Response
Chronic Disease Competencies
- Apply organizational theory to professional practice.
- Assess an organization implementation readiness, capacity and effectiveness.