Upon completion of this learning opportunity, the participant should be able to:
- Define change management.
- Describe at least two frameworks or theories related to change management.
- Articulate why change management and change leadership are important within public health practice.
- Apply change management principles to real-life public health work.
Chronic Disease Competencies
- Provide leadership to create key values and shared vision.
- Promote team and organizational learning and collaboration.
- Facilitate use of coalitions as effective change agents for chronic disease prevention and control.
- Use program evaluation findings to improve program performance.